[Matroska-devel] mmg.exe 2 Bugs Related to Charset

Jory Stone jcsston at jory.info
Wed Dec 29 14:18:01 CET 2004

The official CoreFLAC doesn't support Unicode filenames simply due to the
fact the libflac doesn't. I did create a version of CoreFLAC that did
support Unicode, by using the File Source filter, but libflac randomly would
crash for no apparent reason.

One of the first steps mmg/mkvmerge would need to take in order to support
Unicode would be to compile and link with a Unicode build of wxWidgets and
Unicows. Then just toss all these character set problems away :)

Jory