[Matroska-devel] mmg.exe 2 Bugs Related to Charset

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Wed Dec 29 09:53:51 CET 2004

Hey,

> Actually MMG can produce saved files that describe the job done in MMG.
> Maybe mkvmerge could support that file format. I was thinking about
> doing such a file too from DMX (DvdMenuXtractor), but the format
> looked....

Such files are trivial regarding the format. Each line contains exactly
one argument. Nothing is escaped. Example:

mkvmerge -o whatever.mkv "One input file.avi" --chapters "Gimme some
more.cue"

would look like this:

---------------cut---------------
-o
whatever.mkv
One input file.avi
--chapters
Gimme some more.cue

as an option file. Then you can call "mkvmerge @thatfile". If the file
has a proper BOM then multibyte/UTF-8 encoded file names etc should be
working.

Mosu