[Matroska-devel] Status Quo of new features

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Mon Dec 27 13:18:41 CET 2004

Ronald S. Bultje a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2004-12-27 at 11:25, Steve Lhomme wrote:
>
>>>- MPC muxing ( ever ? )
>>
>>Mosu will accept patches from anyone who knows enough about MPC.
>

> I've played with it, what info do you need? Does it just need to be
> frame-boundary-cut? Or are you looking for more fancy stuff?

Frame boundaries, sampling freq, number of samples in the frame. That
should be enough. But AFAIK Musepack is not made to be cut this way,
because some frames depend on previous frames... Are you aware of that ?
Because to store it in a clean way in Matroska we need to know what
frames it depends on.