[Matroska-devel] WavPack hybrid

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Sun Dec 19 11:04:03 CET 2004

Hi David,

I can already mux basic WavPack files into Matroska. Now the
interresting part is starting : hybrid mode. I almost have everything
needed. Except that I don't know if I should keep the header of the
correction part of if all data (except the CRC ?) are useless one you
know it's a correction part.

I want to keep as few useless data as possible. But still be allowed to
extract data from Matroska and recover 100% of the original files.

What do you think ?

I already stip the header ID and packet size, and one is constant and
the other is handled by Matroska.

cya