[Matroska-devel] Re: Patch++

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Fri Dec 17 11:13:39 CET 2004

Moritz Bunkus a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> A couple of comments.
>
> The rest looks ok (well some formatting issues, but I'll just fix those
> ;)). I can fix the issues I've pointed out above if you want, or you can
> fix them. I don't know when I'll be home tonight (Christmas party at our
> company), but maybe I can apply it afterwards. If not then tomorrow.

I'll do it and send it back to you. I'm "rushing" because I'd like an
MMG build that can add button files too. This way I could make a small
guide on how to use DMX + MTX. And also generate the mkvmerge command
line to use in DMX. But I don't need MMG for that... Finally I'd like
Haali to have a working version for him to work on the DS filter for all
the new features (a lot of work to do). Did your commit from last night
fix the MinGW build ?