[Matroska-devel] Re: Final call : USF muxing in MKV, and playback on DShow and Gstreamer

Liisachan Liisachan at faireal.net
Wed Dec 8 15:13:28 CET 2004

Christian HJ Wiesner <chris at matroska.org> wrote:

> Liisachan, you really can be mean sometimes :-D !! ..... ;-) .......

Ah, ofcourse i was half-joking but honestly,
I really felt insecure when Steve Lhomme said:
"maybe you should talk to Radlight about it"

USF specs are getting brilliant, but what about real support?
Unmei's rasterizer supported RUBY, but it seems that
we still have a long way to "translate" it into DSFilter.
I was not not trying to be mean; I really felt insecure about it.

Liisachan