[Matroska-devel] need a more comprehensive package

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Thu Dec 2 09:53:38 CET 2004

Hi,

This list is for developpers. There is a list for users with a lot info
on the problem you are talking about.

We *do* have a pack with all the filters you need. A quick look at our
download page will help you.

http://packs.matroska.org/

For WMP, you need the matrix mixer. Maybe WMP10 allows native audio
stream switching.