[Matroska-devel] Tags

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Thu Aug 26 11:12:16 CEST 2004

Hi Age,

As the tag system is finally becoming stable, it would be nice to have
comments from you on the latest version. We have moved the level thing
from the tag names to the EBML level. That makes it more coherent for
inner and outer content tagging.

Now we just need some validation from experts like you :)

There is an audio and a video example on the site covering some possible
cases. We'll probably add another audio example that covers the VOLUME
use (I already have an example in mind).

Some tags that are not sure to be keep or kept in the current forms are
displayed differently in the specs.

Thanx