[Matroska-devel] RE: [Theora-dev] Offer for cooperation on a menue system

David Barrett dbarrett at quinthar.com
Thu Aug 12 20:45:40 CEST 2004

Hi, I'm certainly not qualified to speak on behalf of anyone, but I'm
curious what sort of cooperation you had in mind.

Are you suggesting that we standardize upon a menu system and create a set
of tools for both Ogg and Matroska to share?

Incidentally, you might get a better response from one of the Ogg lists, as
this discussion is just on using the Theora video compression codec.

-david