[Matroska-devel] MatroskaSplitter Vorbis Bug/Demo

Liisachan Liisachan at faireal.net
Thu Aug 5 08:34:47 CEST 2004

Christian HJ Wiesner <chris at matroska.org> wrote:

> Liisachan,
>
> are you sure that CoreVorbis is used for the Vorbis decoding ? Sounds
> like an old problem when OggDS is used for Vorbis decoding, instead of
> CoreVorbis.

AAAAAAhhhh, no, but I now know the reason,
thax for the hint.

RadLight got the control of Vorbis before I knew.
I uninstalled RadLight, and the problem has gone.
Apparently what was wrong was RadLight's Vorbis Decoder.
(No wonder, it is bata, after all)
and nothing to do with Matroska.

Everythig is OK now
Sorry for the mess