[Matroska-devel] Re: Multiple CDs in MKA

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Mon Aug 2 13:23:51 CEST 2004

* Typo :

- tags concerning to -> the tags corresponding to
- Here is a non exhaustive of the tags we will use:
- is a backup of a singe audio CD
- are sometimes use to “separate”

* concept :

"If the mka file has no chapters, all the tags are affected to the
track." Are you talking about Matroska tracks or CD tracks ?

* Maybe add simple hierarchy examples for 1 CD/multi CDs like :

EditionEntry
   Tags about the whole album
   Chapter 1 : track 1
     Tags about track 1
     Chapter 1.1 : index 01
       Tags about track 1, index 01
   Chapter 2 : track 2
     Tags about track 2
etc...

Otherwise the document is very clear. At least for me...

Why did you choose PDF instead of an HTML file ? You could put the
technical side on the website and the user part (to come) in the
"guides" part of the website.