[Matroska-devel] libmatroska - AddFrame lacks default lacing type

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Oct 31 13:53:03 CET 2003

Hi.

> In some cases it's better not to put default value. I think it's better
> to put it in "helper" functions that a dumb user will use (like
> EbmlMaster::Read()) but not in low functions. For example I didn't put a
> value on purpose for EbmlBinary. (at first I didn't want to put it
> anywhere, but it doesn't make sense to check an integer without the
> value)

Ok, for EbmlMaster/EbmlBinary it wasn't really needed, that was too fast
a reaction of mine. But KaxBlock.h should get it (API compatibility) as
it just keeps the behaviour consistent to earlier versions.

So we can remove the defaults for the two Ebml* again for the next
release.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)