[Matroska-devel] libmatroska - AddFrame lacks default lacing type

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Fri Oct 31 13:48:09 CET 2003

Moritz Bunkus wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Another re-release - In three files the default value for ReadFully was
> missing (EbmlMaster.h, EbmlBinary.h, KaxBlock.h). I've fixed this,
> re-tagged, re-built the archived, re-uploaded them.

In some cases it's better not to put default value. I think it's better
to put it in "helper" functions that a dumb user will use (like
EbmlMaster::Read()) but not in low functions. For example I didn't put a
value on purpose for EbmlBinary. (at first I didn't want to put it
anywhere, but it doesn't make sense to check an integer without the value)