[Matroska-devel] libmatroska - AddFrame lacks default lacing type

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Oct 31 09:51:05 CET 2003

Hi.

> Tagged and released in the usual place :
> - 0.6.2 for libebml
> - 0.6.1 for libmatroska

Hmm. I forgot to change libebml/debian/changelog with the new version
because I didn't realize we would have to release libebml, too.

I'm fixing this along with the messed up new line/carriage returns and
will re-release both libs.

We should also think about that only one person makes releases - that
would probably be me, because I have to update the debian
directories. This could hopefully avoid the need for re-releases...

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)