[Matroska-devel] Re: MPEG2 in MKV!

Pamel paul at msn.com
Thu Oct 30 18:13:50 CET 2003

>From the way that I voted for things, this is how they would look.

Every I frame Block would look like this:

[sequence header][GOP(optional)][I frame]

Most P and B frames would only have a frame stored in their Block. The only
exception to this is if a sequence header changes before a P frame, then that
particular P frame's Block would look like this:

[sequence header][P frame]

If the RFF flag is set, then the second frame used in the pulldown will have a
duration that is twice the duration of the other frames.

The Codec-Private is left empty.

Pamel