[Matroska-devel] libmatroska - AddFrame lacks default lacing type

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Thu Oct 30 12:48:15 CET 2003

Moritz Bunkus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Steve you forgot to set the default lacing type for the AddFrame calls
> in KaxBlock.h. I thought we agreed that we should just make them '=
> LACING_AUTO' which would not require changes to existing programs. So I
> suppose we do that and release libmatroska 0.6.1 today.

Yes.
BTW now that you mention it, I think I forgot to add the thing you asked
(which I'll check in the ML). I'll have a look tonight.

I also want to work on the "final" Matroska logo in Flash to have
various resizable version with different colors. (Flash is great for
that). I'll keep everyone informed.