[Gordianknot-alphas] [Fwd: Re: [Matroska-devel] Re: matroska excluded from Gordian Knot 0.29 Alpha]

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Oct 21 16:56:46 CEST 2003

Tony Lenox wrote:

>Christian,
>
>Are you sure that current Alex's overhead is the same as overhead produced
>by VDubMod 1.5.1.1a

There has not been much changes in terms of overhead since 1.5.1.1a, so
we should be fine anyhow

>(1.5.4.1 is seriously bugged for XviD users, I'm going to roll back to
>1.5.1.1a instead)

What build ? Please note, if you will use a too early build, we are
maybe asking you politely to exclude MKV support for the time being and
make it a later stage. There have been some early builds of
VirtualdubMod where MKV files created with it were spec compliant and
playable, but had some serious flaws, so we wouldnt wnat to spread more
of these files if possible.

>I would apriciate the posting of exact code (if not the formula, but there
>should be 1-2-1 correspondence anyway)

Cant we post the sources here to the mailing list ? Else i can organize
they get uploaded, and i pass you the link ...

>either here, or in the forum where I can ask questions. len0x

Or on IRC, where you are always welcome ;) ....