[Matroska-devel] new content encoding elements

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Oct 21 16:51:58 CEST 2003

Moritz Bunkus wrote:

> Hi.
>

>>I'll have a look. Dunno when but not tonight (I need to get back my
>>sleeping time). But I had not much complaint with the previous version.
>>IMO the order thing is not really a problem.
>

> Any objections? :) If not then you should add your new lacing code (it
> ain't in yet, or is it?), boost the version number to 0.6.0 and release
> a new version.

It's not finished yet as I have to make changes in the old lacing (code
factorisation). I think it will be done tonight. Then I'll merge with
your changes. The default lacing will be LACING_EBML (not LACING_XIPH)
so the old code will probably not be compatible (it just needs changing
a parameter here and there).