[Matroska-devel] USF revival !!! Where are your alpha editors guys ??

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Mon Oct 20 19:03:09 CEST 2003

Hi unmei, hi kovac_andre ( if you are reading ) !

While we didnt look at USF for a little while, we will now revitalize
this subject a lot, because of recent events ( we may tell you on IRC,
in private, but not here on a public list :D ), and because USF is XML
and can be ead with EXPAT on programmable hardware units ;-)  ...

Are your editors usable already ? Could you make some changes to them to
respect some small, last minute changes made by Toff ?

unmei, is the version here the most actual :
http://www.hta-bi.bfh.ch/~seilf/ ?? Do you have the email adress from
Kovac Endre ?

Please use the 'reply-all' button when answering.

Thanks