[Matroska-devel] Element order in EBML/libebml

Cyrius suiryc at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 16:56:51 CEST 2003

The "ordering doesn't matter" still need to be
discussed.
If order doesn't matter I don't see why we all try to
mux the stream in sync (and e.g. write the subtitles
block just after the video at which time they should
appear, and so on).

If order doesn't matter that means you would have to
load the file in memory and sort the elements to get
back the correct order (that's just to point out some
nonsense behind "order doesn't matter")