[Matroska-devel] Vobsub in MKV .... Mosu has it working, Toff is updating Gabest's splitter, but where is Gabest to help with updating vsfilter :O ??

Liisachan Liisachan at faireal.net
Fri Oct 17 22:09:58 CEST 2003

Moritz Bunkus wrote:

>>If matroska/vsfilter supports SUB+IDX very soon, like in 7 days,
>>

>That's too soon, I'm afraid :( Perhaps you could write something like
>'...is being implemented at the moment and should be available by now'
>because it might be doable until the release date (nov 13) ;)

Very well :)  Haste makes waste.  the article can be attractive enough
even without that. Readers have to check the official site and all
at least once anyway. I'll recommend to do so

>>Or else, I might write "SUB will be supported very soon,
>>but the developer in charge, Gabest, is now too busy because of his new gf!"
>>;)
>>

>Then you'll have to send him a copy of that magazine along with a
>translation ;)

I bet someone will scan the pages,  but come to think of it
i could translate the article before the magazine is out,
because i'm the one who writes it...

Christian HJ Wiesner wrote:

 > especially in Asian countries where
 > OCRing of subs is a pain somtimes ....

For record, it is not "a pain sometimes" but "always impossible"
unless you don't type the all lines manually

* Liisachan *