[Matroska-devel] Vobsub in MKV .... Mosu has it working, Toff is updating Gabest's splitter, but where is Gabest to help with updating vsfilter :O ??

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Oct 17 21:43:16 CEST 2003

Heya,

> Well, a guy from "PC Japan"( a major paper magazine
> in japan --> http://www.zdnet.co.jp/magazine/pcjapan/ )
> has just asked me to write something about Matroska, like 6 pages
> for the next issue of their magazine, which will be on sale on
> 13.nov.2003

Very nice :)

> If matroska/vsfilter supports SUB+IDX very soon, like in 7 days,

That's too soon, I'm afraid :( Perhaps you could write something like
'...is being implemented at the moment and should be available by now'
because it might be doable until the release date (nov 13) ;)

> Or else, I might write "SUB will be supported very soon,
> but the developer in charge, Gabest, is now too busy because of his new gf!"
> ;)

Then you'll have to send him a copy of that magazine along with a
translation ;)

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)