[Matroska-devel] Re: Re: [Ffmpeg-devel] Adding matroska support toFFMPEG via libmatroska/libebml, in C++ ?

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Oct 14 18:45:17 CEST 2003

Alexander Noé wrote:

>>> Even video frames could be laced, btw :-)
>>>

>> What about references?
>>
> Good point. Although you could declare the Reference blocks to be
> an array (of whatever), this would make the thing crappy.
>
> Forget about lacing video frames then :-)

Guys, with the TimeSlice system I think you can reference such frames.
But maybe I'm wrong.

About the new lacing. I'll make the necessary changes in libmatroska and
the specs tonight. I'll use a new bit in the Block header. And the size
in the lace will be coded the EBML way, in a differential way (as
already explained).