[Matroska-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-devel] Adding matroska support to FFMPEG via libmatroska/libebml, in C++ ?

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Tue Oct 14 14:21:26 CEST 2003

Hi.

> I would not have spent 2 weeks on writing 5.000 or 6.000 lines of
> Matroska code (that is only my 'lib'!) of I did not see a serious
> reason to. I just do not want people to claim things which are untrue.

That's definitely something to keep in mind when reading Alex' mails :)
He has spent a LOT of time writing Matroska code, and I don't think he
would have done it if he thought Matroska was a waste of time and effot.

> We don't sell stuff for money :-)

What!? We won't get rich by developping Matroska? Bummer :( Now I'm so
disappointed I'm going to shoot me right now.

;)

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)