[Matroska-devel] Re: Re: [Ffmpeg-devel] Adding matroska support toFFMPEG via libmatroska/libebml, in C++ ?

Pamel paul at msn.com
Tue Oct 14 08:47:32 CEST 2003

"Måns Rullgård" <mru at users.sourceforge.net> wrote...
>>>Success?  I haven't seen of matroska files in the wild, yet.
>Official sites, fan sites and obscure discussion forums don't count.

What counts as 'the wild' for you?  I know that it has been mentioned in
computer magazines, but articles are not the same as files.  If you are not
including p2p, anime groups, or discussion boards, then I guess you wouldn't see
them out in the wild.  But, leaving those out, the only files that you really
see out in the wild are either WMV9 and RV9.

Pamel