[Matroska-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-devel] Adding matroska support to FFMPEG via libmatroska/libebml, in C++ ?

Roman Shaposhnick rvs at sun.com
Mon Oct 13 23:02:48 CEST 2003

It may sound funny, but that's how I judge an A/V format I know
nothing of: if it can be written in good understandable C and
the implementation is short enough to be grasped by just looking
at C source -- than it's a good one.

Just my 2c.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. Granted, I suppose, there are a lot of examples when a
potentially good format could be completely screwed by the
implementation (take libpng for example) but still...