[Matroska-devel] Re: Adding matroska support to FFMPEG via libmatroska/libebml, in C++ ?

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Mon Oct 13 22:57:53 CEST 2003

Glenn Maynard wrote:
>>>False.  Proof by contradiction: I use g++ 3.3 actively and successfully.
>>What an idiotic misuse of the phrase "proof by contradiction". Don't
>>try such crap on mathematicians/logicians. FYI, almost EVERY version
> Anyway, I've had my fill of your constant personal attacks against people
> who have the nerve to disagree with you.  Go ahead and have the last
> word, if you like.  :)

Never mind, i guess Richard's answer was not really ment to attack you,
i think he simply goes through the roof and starts to get personal
whenever he hears or reads the word 'matroska' , especially if in
combination with using C++ or C, for whatever strange reasons .... maybe
my fault, back in the days when i was going on people's nerves about
joining the matroska dev team on mplayer-dev-eng, i dont know ...

Christian
matroska project admin
http://www.matroska.org