[Matroska-devel] MKV menus

Rob Saunders chojin22 at dodo.com.au
Tue Nov 25 17:10:24 CET 2003

Hi,
    I am new to this list/group so I deeply appologise if this is an
exhausted topic or anything, but I was wondering if there's been any work
done in the spec about menus in matroska?
    I know it's far too much to expect any implementations to have been
attempted so far - but I'd like to read any documentation that has been
done? I tried looking through the spec but couldn't find much. My
understanding is that they will be similar to how dvd menus work? I assume
there will be some kind of subsystem independant from the matroska container
itself? (SVG perhaps?) Any pointers in the right direction would be
appreciated.

Anyway thanks for your time.
rob