[Matroska-devel] [Fwd: a FLAC frame decoder]

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Nov 20 21:09:28 CET 2003

Heya,

> Can we use this lib better than libflac for what we are trying to do ?

Well, not really. It can't handle metadata packets so we still need
libFLAC. And from looking at the code I think that the complete raw FLAC
has to be decoded in order to find packet boundaries. So yes,
integration into mkvmerge would have been easier with it (hmm not really
because I still need libFLAC for the metadata...), but it doesn't make
things easier for me at the moment.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)