[Matroska-devel] FLAC in Matroska

Gabest gabest at freemail.hu
Mon Nov 17 08:07:27 CET 2003

> I've finished my FLAC-in-Matroska support and updated the Codec specs
> page. Gabest and Toff, could you please update your filter accordingly?
> Thanks.

I could do it today, but I need to test it then. Could you upload a sample
to your web site?

> If 2) can be changed then I don't see the need to use the A_MS/ACM
> compatibility mode - you should them aim for A_FLAC. But I don't know
> anything about these DShow matters ( = who has to change what...).

Hehe, yea, dshow matters. A question to jcsston: What does the splitter have
to send the decoder in the media type and in the samples exactly? I haven't
tried your decoder yet, actually I've just found out one existed made by you
:)

> Happy end of the weekend.

Doh, it's moday 8:06, I'm already late :)