[Matroska-devel] Re: Protocol of my 2+ hrs telephone conversation with Frank Klemm

Pamel paul at msn.com
Mon Nov 17 09:12:14 CET 2003

"Michel Lespinasse" wrote...
> As it's my first post here, I thought I should introduce myself. I'm
> the main developper on a few projects, most notably liba52 (AC-3
> decoding library) and libmpeg2 (mpeg2 decoding).

This is a completely different topic, but I was wondering if you might be able
to help the Matroska team in its efforts to put MPEG-2 into Matroska.  The basic
spec has already been decided on, but there are lots of troubles trying to get
it to play back.    You can read the discussion about the spec here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.matroska.devel/1216
Apparently MPEG-2 decoders can be pretty picky about the way that they receive
data.  Any assistance from you would be most appreciated.

Pamel

P.S. Outlook Express's Reply All is screwed so I'm sorry if you don't get this
message.