[Matroska-devel] broken libebml/libmatroska

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sat Nov 15 22:59:49 CET 2003

Hi,

> OK, I'll hunt that tomorrow.
> Is it hard to compile mkvinfo on Windows ? Where do I get it (I mean, is
> it only available through SVN) ?

Yes, it's pretty hard because you need a couple of libs (Vorbis, Ogg,
zlib), and all that depends on mingw with a cygwin development
environment.

So it's probably easier to produce any Matroska file and then write you
own test case. Just call Read(...) on a KaxCluster and iterate through
its children. The timecodes that you get should be broken, the number of
frames as well. Extending test8.cpp for this should be easy enough.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)