[matroska-devel] Re: Matroska Website additions

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Jun 25 00:44:26 CEST 2003

Pamel wrote:

>There has been a lot of updates to the Matroska homepage in CVS recently.

page looks great to me. Should we upload it to main page now, and evolve
from there ? Should we maybe leave the mainpage on matroska.free.fr now
? or should i point matroska.org back to matroska.corecodec.org ?
opinions please ... matroska.free.fr seems to be stable and fast, and
the pages are loaded from corecodec.org CVS in any case.

Christian

http://www.matroska.org