[matroska-devel] Re: RealVideo and RealAudio CodecID Proposal

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Jun 24 00:53:58 CEST 2003

Jory,

its ok from my side. just one note :

If atrac from Real needs a special way to be initialized than on
mini-Discs ( i expect that ), just go for

A_REAL/ATRC

in this case, no need to really save codec IDs, we can use a few
billions if we want to and here in this case i think it makes sense to
put it into the /real/ class clearly

Christian

http://www.matroska.org