[Matroska-devel] Re: Seeking ogg-vorbis

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Jul 23 04:10:21 CEST 2003

On what platforms are you ( both recording and playback ) ? matroska
container is timestamp based, if you start recording at timestamp
0:00.00.000 h ( in ns ) at every morning , you can easily jump to what
was happening at 16:30 h by seeking the CUE table for this timestamp.
Our DirectShow filter should allow to jump to a specifictime even after
a small modification, with a  specific player ( we know the MPC guy and
the TCMP guys ( http://corecoded.com ) . Let me know if we can  help.

Christian