[matroska-devel] Re: Attachments

Gabest gabest at freemail.hu
Fri Jul 18 16:10:23 CEST 2003

This is really bad :'( I need to ask Cyrius about why vdm can't save or
frameserve  mkv to avi or wav with pcm audio. Someone here would try to
capture into matroska with virtualvcr, but he's getting upset that he can't
do anything with the captured file currently. The goal would be to feed it
into CCE somehow, and then to author a dvd. Any idea?

> Tracerouting gets me a 'no route to host' from a router still in
> Germany, so it seems that some routing has been seriously fucked up.

The same here, tracert dies at the second step, still inside Hungary.