[Matroska-devel] Preliminary Chapter interface for the DirectShowsplitters

Gabest gabest at freemail.hu
Thu Jul 17 16:55:32 CEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Lhomme" <steve.lhomme at free.fr>
To: <matroska-devel at lists.matroska.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 4:00 PM
Subject: [Matroska-devel] Preliminary Chapter interface for the
DirectShowsplitters

> After some work with Gabest we have come to this simple and already good
API
> to query informations about Chapters from the splitter.
>
> I attach an include file that describes this API. Gabest will probably
> publish a version with the DirectShow interface part (or Toff).

And here it is, with a few notes:
- UINT times in the ChapterElement struct were corrected to be
REFERENCE_TIME, which is typedefed from int64.
- vc7 can recognize the uuid attribute, but if you are using vc6, you may
want to use the old commented-out interface header.
- This interface will probably be extended by inheritace later, to support
more of the features of matroska.