[Matroska-devel] CVS is up

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Wed Jul 16 17:56:57 CEST 2003

As we don't know when the "original" CVS data will be available, I've
created the libebml and libmatroska modules in the matroska CVS on CoreCodec
(as it was before).

The current sources are 0.5.0-beta7 that includes the latest chapter version
and CRC read/write working for both "automatic" and "manual" reading.

MkxDs will follow when I have a new version working.

Be carefull with CVS there are some problems (especially when you deal with
more than one directory at a time). Please pay attention to the error
messages.