[matroska-devel] EBML project - CVS tree empty ?

Christian HJ Wiesner christian at matroska.org
Thu Jan 30 11:46:35 CET 2003

Hi,

i was trying to browse the EBML CVS tree and find its still empty ?

I know that this is not at all 1st priority now, but its a bit of a surprise to me and has a negative side effect also as i was advertising EBML in the sourceforge developer facilities today, telling them there is some existing code for C++ and Java.

Another thing is, what license would we chose for EBML as a project ? As EBML itself will probably never become subject to licensing from companies, i was setting L-GPL as license for the time being. Everybody agree with that ?

Christian

http://matroska.org