[matroska-devel] Spyder's changes to libmatroska ... upload to CVS ?

ChristianHJW christian.hj.wiesner at web.de
Wed Jan 29 13:29:44 CET 2003

Hi Steve,

will you upload spyder's changes ( track entry elements ) to CVS tonight or do you want to wait until more elements are finished before updating CVS ?

I just find it great that there is so much progress on the project lately, and thought it would be an excellent motivation for John when his work is being well respected from the chief developer !

Actually i have no idea if Moritz or Cyrius can do anything with libmatroska in its current state, but if they do something with it we should make sure they can get the latest version easily, and CVS is best for this purpose i guess.

Regards

Christian

http://matroska.org