[matroska-devel] Re: matroska AV sync?

Pamel paul at msn.com
Mon Jan 27 16:01:16 CET 2003

"Steve Lhomme" <steve.lhomme at free.fr> wrote
> There is nothing like a timecode offset in the current specs (I just
> checked to make sure). But it might be a good addition, even though you
> would have to update it on the same track in different segments.

Doh!  This idea was originaly brought up by Christian, and somebody said
they were going to add it, but I never bothered to check to see if it had
been.  The idea was to add a field to the header that would offset all
timecodes in a track by a given amount, that way you wouldn't have to
rewrite the entire file when trying to obtain synch, you just change the
value around until it is correct.

Pamel

http://matroska.org