[matroska-devel] Re: matroska AV sync?

ChristianHJW christian.hj.wiesner at web.de
Sun Jan 26 11:15:16 CET 2003

Hi Donald,

thanks for your interest in our small project.

Yes, we have time stamps on all blocks of data to ensure sync even with a
very high number of audio and video streams in one file. I am copying John
'spyder' Cannon on this email, one of the main developers of the container.
Pls. turn to him if you have more questions on matroska, as i am only an
organizer i may struggle if its going too technical ;)

Best regards

Christian