[matroska-devel] more questions about libmatroska & CVS

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Jan 24 14:03:32 CET 2003

Hi.

Several questions:

1) It seems that libmatroska does its own stream handling, and that
there's nothing I can do about it. So it will either take a file name
or an URL from which it reads its data. Is this true? If yes, will this
be changed? It should be changed, because streaming/file access should
not be part of a container library, just like decoding isn't part of
it.

2) If I get CVS access: what rules should I follow regarding coding
style? Just use the same style as the source file? How about simple
indentation changes (e.g. because I had to remove/add a for loop)? Who
should commit? Should patches be sent to this list prior to committing?

I know several projects that all have different policies regarding
sources and CVS, so I just want to know which rules apply here :)

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)
http://matroska.org