[matroska-devel] Re: libmatroska 0.0.2

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Jan 24 10:26:35 CET 2003

Hi.

> Yeah, I didn't check the UNIX makefiles for a while. I may do that on OSX this
> week-end.

Simply copying Makefile and Makefile.rules from src/old to src is
enough - it then compiles fine under Linux.

> ?
> You mean there are empty directories ?

No. At the moment the zip contains src, tools, test etc. I'd like it to
contain libmatroska-0.0.2/src, libmatroska-0.0.2/tools etc - so that
when I unzip it it will create a directory libmatroska-0.0.2 first and
all files under this directory (and not in the current working
directory).

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)
http://matroska.org