[matroska-devel] Re: Source Code

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Fri Jan 17 17:25:54 CET 2003

Steve Lhomme wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> As promised, I'm back on coding libmatroska/libebml.
> As I've been working a lot with GCC lately I had problems making the
> code work again in VC++ (because the GCC I use has no idea on what a
> namespace is).
>
> I finally managed to compile the little example I made on VC++.
> I uploaded it on http://mukoli.free.fr/libmatroska.v0.0.0.zip (473KB)
>
> The next steps on the code are :

Update of the list (now that I remember better the code)

- debug (an error has appeared in MSVC)
- implement EBML elements that can be used at all levels
- take the libmcf API used in VDubMod and map it to the new
matroska/ebml objects.
- Unknown size reading (requires the semantic context)
- Unknown tag read

--

http://matroska.org