[matroska-devel] Re: Compilation of kromyx's latest Dshow parser

Christian HJ Wiesner christian at matroska.org
Sat Jan 18 05:35:24 CET 2003

Thanks Toni,

your compilation works and is uploaded to the normal matroska alpha
downloads folder ( you all know the URL ;-) )

I guess from the size of it its not a debug version, but thats quite ok
i guess.

XviD video plays fine with it now, Jan really makes an excellent job !!

Regards

Christian

http://matroska.org