[matroska-devel] Re: Compilation of kromyx's latest Dshow parser

Outlyer (Toni Corvera) outlyer at outlyer.net
Fri Jan 17 20:17:53 CET 2003

As this is my first message here I'd like to say Hello to all of you.
Now, let's go on:

I've just compiled it to do some testings, it's the first time I compile
the dll and so... you know ;) had some problems but finally I got it
(got some errors at compilation time but it has been generated and seems
to be working ok).

So if anyone else want to download it just check:
http://outlyer.net/descargas/video/MCFParser-20031701-1930.zip

Haven't done much testing yet, of course, so if something goes wrong or
your PC explodes it's maybe my fault but I won't admit it :D

--
Outlyer
mailto:outlyer at outlyer.net
http://outlyer.net