[matroska-devel] Re: Registration of the matroska project on Corecodec.org - everybody go there and register !!

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at wiesneronline.net
Mon Feb 24 14:05:56 CET 2003

Ronald Bultje wrote:
> Hey Chris,
>>sourceforge.net is a great institution, an uncountable number of
>>projects is hosted on it and a lot of great software has been started
>
> Isn't this what SF foundries are for?

Probably yes, but

1. There is no such thing as a Audio/Video compression foundry AFAIK
2. We are members of the Java and the Gnome Foundry ( dont aks me why :O
?? ), and i tried to turn to the java foundry leaders to ask if they
could help us advertising EBML and the existing EBML4java code to other
foundry members a bit, but there are no contact adresses nor does it say
anywhere on the foundry homepage where one could turn to ? This is not
at all a service as i am talking about for cc.org .

>>I am asking all of you to register on corecodec.org now (
>>http://corecodec.org/account/register.php ) and to send me a short email
>
> Same as on SF: rbultje. Just subscribed!

Great ! You were added to the project as developer now. Expect to find a
secific job assigned to you soon ;) ...

> (PS I've looked through docs etc., I'll start working on a mkv demuxer
> plugin for GStreamer soon).
> Ronald

Wooot !! In fact, that is the job i was talking about a few lines above
:D ! Thanks a lot Ronald !

Great things happening right now guys !!

Christian

http://www.matroska.org