[matroska-devel] Re: CONFIDENTIAL

John Cannon spyder482 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 05:00:58 CET 2003

Sir,

I am unsure of where you got my name or the email addresses you have been
using to contact me. Please stop.  I am not interested in this.  And as far
as your confidentiality, you just posted to a public mailing list.  I have
recieved your emails before and I did not reply because I am not interested.
This is not a good idea in my opinion.  Please take your business elsewhere.
This is a public mailing list for the Matroska project.  It is not to be
used for such contacts.

John Cannon
Matroska Developer
spyder482 at matroska.org