[matroska-devel] Re: Java EBML Parsing code uploaded to CVS

John Cannon spyder482 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 15:11:16 CET 2003

Hi,

This is to all developers.  I need advice.  I am not really sure how to
proceed with the framework for this parser.  I will first make my SAX-style
implementation and later build a tree structured one.  If you have any
better suggestions or requests, post them here.  I would really appreciate
input from the Java developers among us.  I have made a Input wrapper class
to make use of other methods of obtaining the data but I am not sure if it
is needed.  Please comment. :)

John Cannon
Matroska Developer
spyder482 at matroska.org